The Death Report, tells you the number of people who departed on the day when you made an entry to this world. I don’t know, how they calculate this numbers, but to me, it looks interesting. Also there is no way, in which you can authenticate this result, so cool down and enjoy this funny report. When the site teased me with question, “Tell me your birthday so I can tell you morbid stuff.”, I entered my birthdate to find that 144,914 people died on the day I was born.
It seems that something is wrong with google, its showing tip “This site may harm your computer” for every search you perform on google.com. To be funny enough, google itself claims that site google.com is harmful. Don’t beleive me? then please check the screenshots below.
1. Five Most Horrifying Bugs : Claiming the existence of around 1.5 billion bugs, author finds the 5 most dangerous bugs that we should always avoid. First in the list is from Japan, followed by the ant called Bullet Ant.
2. 10 Best April Fools’ Gags: Writer Asami, collects 10 April Fools’ Gags – back from the 60’s, 80’s and 90’s- and declare them as the 10 best April fools’ gags. But, the best gag according to me would be the one played in 1997…
1997 Between March 31 and April 2, the World Wide Web will be closed for cleaning. Five Japanese-built, multilingual Internet-crawling robots will remove “electronic flotsam and jetsam.” But don’t believe everything you read in an email.
3. Top 10 April Fools’ Pranks: Another writer, Jose at WIRED compile a list of tech-related April fool jokes submitted by users.
4. Year In Robots: Check, how in 2007, our artificially intelligent companions moved closer to replacing us on the battlefield, improving healthcare (on Earth and in space) and even befriending our children.
1. City Creator: Its time to create your own dream city, with some beautiful garden and eye-catching sky scrapers. You can have your own Ferrari parked outside your sweet little home. Once you have just created your dream city, you can then share your dream city among your friends.
2. Top 10 Worst Captchas: Are you feed up with all “Are you human???” test. Some ask to add two numbers and some ask you to enter the alphabets scribbled on the rusty image, all this make you feel irritated. Right? Author John Willis have collected such top 10 worst captchas, have a look at them.
3. Comic Strip -Survive: The comic strip titled “only one of us can survive” takes you through the sacrifice of a friend for the other one just for the silly reason that is to break the chain, but eventually train stops and both survive.
4. Strange food uses for everyday: Author list out some of the strange uses of the food items like, potatoes, cola, sugar, walnut, apple, beer, salt and many more.