A week has been passed from the time I have annouced my come back, although I have lot to write about what’s going all around me, but the fact lies in lost of interest. Being away from blogging for about last 4 months, I have really lost the habbit of writing articles and reading others blog.
Here again, I am very hungry to write something and a lot more. Till the time I make over with some interesting post on to my blog, have a read at this facts about English Language.
- “Dreamt” is the only word in English that ends with “mt”.
- The word “SET” has more defination than any other word in English Language.
- “Underground” is the only word in the English Language that start and end with “und”.
- There are only four words in the English Language that ends with “dous” (tremendous, horrendous,stupendous and hazardous).
- There is a seven letter word in the English Language that contains ten words without re-arranging any of its letters, “therein”: the, there, he, in ,rein, here, ere, therein, herein.
- “Stewardesses” is the longest English word that is typed with left handed only.
- The only fifteen letter that can be spelled without repeating a letter is “uncopyrightable”.
- The longest word in the English according to the Oxford English Dictionary is: “pneunomoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis”. (Oh!! How to pronounce it….)
Come on…I will stop now. If you wish you can continue adding the various English Language facts to my list. Use my comment box.