This week is going to be the busiest week for me, at the start of the week; I have to complete my project, which I have done it. Now I have to prepare the report discussing the project, which will be of almost 200 pages, that is going to be the huge task. During this time, when I try to put extra efforts to complete all my work in a specified time period, I fill like killing myself, my brain goes dumb, and I behave unusual. That situation is terrible; I just don’t want to face it again. So to avoid this, I digg to find the things that cause damage to the brain. I read number of articles talking about brains and health. There I found lots of suggestions and tips. Among all the brain damaging habits, I found this ten as the most dangerous…..
10 Biggest Brain Damaging Habits
- Lacking in Stimulating Thoughts: Do you know? Thinking is the best way to train your brain, so think more, write more, explore more all this will help you to keep your brain fresh. Lacking in the brain stimulation, may cause brain shrinkage.
- Over Eating: This is most usual cause, most of the times we find tasty food and start eating more that what our body requires. This cause hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
- No Breakfast: Due to our busy schedule, we normally forget to take the breakfast. People who do not take breakfast are most probable to have a low blood sugar level. Thus leads to insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing degeneration.
- Smoking: I never smoke, but I put this in the list as a message to those who smoke “PLEASE STOP SMOKING” because it causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease in later life.
- Sleep Deprivation: I work up to the late hours to achieve my goals, so there was no rest for my brain. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells. Oh! more cells dead, more loss of memory.
- Head Covered while Sleeping: Sleeping with the covered head increases the concentration of Carbon Dioxide and decreases concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
- High Sugar Consumption: Extra Sweets! can interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interface in brain development.
- Air Pollution: This is the common problem, wherever you go, you are welcome with the polluted air, that’s pathetic. As the brain is the largest oxygen consumer of the body, and inhaling the polluted air will decrease the supply of oxygen to the brain, thus there will be a have damage to the brain. So try to be away from the polluted air.
- Working your brain during Illness: Giving the stress to the brain when sick my lead to decrease effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
- Talking Rarely: Intellectual conversation promote efficiency of the brain. So be active participants in the meetings and get-togethers. I always talk more then required so no problem.
From, now I am going a take a good care for my brain, but what about you. You should also take a good care about your brains, because without your active supports the Internet will not be the Internet. We have to be the active participants of the net.