Here are some of the amazing facts that I read around in newspapers, magazines and on net. I read lot of them but remmembered only few.
Here are they….
- You can’t kill yourself by holding your breath.
- It is impossible to lick your elbow.
- People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
- The “sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick” is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a
sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
- Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history.
Spades – King David
Clubs – Alexander the Great,
Hearts – Charlemagne
Diamonds – Julius Caesar.
Aren’t they amazing?